Institute for the Study and Extinction of Jewish Influence on German Parochial Life [Institut zur Erforschung und Beseitigung des J├╝dischen Einflusses auf das Deutsche Kirchliche Leben]

Founded:
1939
Dissolved:
1945

The Institute for the Study and Extinction of Jewish Influence on German Parochial Life was a cross-church establishment by some German Protestant churches during the Third Reich, founded at the instigation of the German Christian movement.

Mentioned in