Central Archives for the History of Jewish People (Yerûšālayim)
- The Testament of Jitte, Daughter of Matthias Glückstadt, Altona, April 8, 1774
- Superintendent of the Poor of the Triple Congregation, Collection for the Poor at the Purim Holiday, Announcement, Hamburg, March 7, 1789
- Separation Contract of the Altona Congregation of April 26, 1812, as well as the relevant Acts, including: the Act of Separation of the Altona Congregation (dated, Hamburg, April, 26 1812), as well as the Act of Separation of the Wandsbek Congregation (dated Wandsbek, February 28, 1821), Hamburg, April, 26 1812.
- Letter to the Board of the German-Israelite Congregation in Hamburg Regarding the Adoption of Fixed Family Names, Hamburg, May 4, 1848
- By-Laws of the Israelite-Humanitarian Women’s Association of Hamburg, dated March 19, 1911 (Hamburg 1912)
- By-laws of the Franz Rosenzweig Memorial Foundation, Hamburg, November 1930