University Library Johann Christian Senckenberg [Universitätsbibliothek Johann Christian Senckenberg]
January 01, 2005
- Glikl von Hameln: Memoirs 1691-1719 [Excerpt]
- The Tax Lists of 1725, published in: Max Grunwald, Hamburg's German Jews up to the Dissolution of the Triple Congregation 1811, pp. 191-194
- Dibere Haberith or: Letters from the most eminent Rabbis and Rabbinic Boards Consistories of the most excellent Israelite Congregations of Germany, Poland, and Italy concerning the erection of the “New Temple-Association” in Hamburg by a few individuals of the present Israelite Congregation – contrary to the laws of Judaism. Faithfully translated from the Hebrew into German. Altona, printed by the Brothers Bonn, 1819
- Eduard Israel Kley, “The Spirit of the Israelite Elementary Schools,” in: Sulamith: a Periodical for the Advancement of Culture and Humanity among the Israelites, 6 (1821), ed. by David Fränkel, pp. 383-398. [Excerpt from pp. 383-386]
- Bernhard Heßlein, The Israelite Free School in Hamburg (conclusion), in: Der Orient, 4 (1843) 5, p. 33-34
- Appeal by Dr. Hirsch Marcus Cohn, published in: Allgemeine Zeitung des Judenthums (AZJ), Leipzig, April 30, 1849, vol. 18, pp. 236-237.
- B. [probably Hamburg physician and chairman of the local Zionist chapter Max Besser (1877-1941)], The Founding of a New Jewish Gymnastics Club "Bar Kochba" in Hamburg, in: Jüdische Turnzeitung [Jewish Gymnasts' Paper], 3 / 4 (1910), p. 48; 50.